Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Article is unpublished, has not be submitted for simultaneous evaluation to another journal for a minimum period of five months.
- The manuscript is in OpenOffice o Microsoft Word and has 1.5 spacing, Times New Roman 12 points, italic is used instead of underline; figures and tables are placed in the appropriate places in the text, not at the end.
- Citations and bibliographic references follows the APA style, sixth edition, and DOI's are included whenever is possible.
- Attach in the next step the completed and signed originality form.
- Attach in the next step an academic profile of each author of maximum 75 words
- Attach in the next step images, graphics and tables in editable format (.pdf,. eps, .xlsx or in the program that were created).
- Attach in the next step the anonymous file of the article's full text including title, abstract, keywords, tables and images, and bibliographic references.
- I declare that I have read the submission guidelines carefully and that the manuscript submitted complies with all stipulations.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal will be used exclusively for the purposes set forth therein and will not be provided to third parties or for use for other purposes. The members of the editorial team will not reveal to anyone information about an article sent to the journal other than to the authors, editors, reviewers or editorial advisors.
About the Journal: